The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. EF 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 01-04-2006 at 18:29
Joined: November 7th, 2004
|it's alright, a bit bland, just type in the console devmap zoo1 or somthing like that and then spawn a borg in that level. |
Joined: October 2nd, 2005
|what map is that? |
From: (Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire)
Joined: December 20th, 2004
|LOL good caption -3 for the white stuff at bottom 7/10 |
Joined: January 1st, 2006
| #1 - Posted by: spannerads (Member) on 01-03-2006 at 09:00 |
it's alright, a bit bland, just type in the console devmap zoo1 or somthing like that and then spawn a borg in that level.
very correct I love shooting borg
and the white stuff I used ms paint
very simple but funny mostly because of the title
Joined: June 29th, 2004
|did spock test that holding cell to see if it's impossible to break out like in the movie ST V? then scotty comes along..."aye! don't you know a jail break when you see one?" |
From: (Pickens SC)
Joined: April 28th, 2004
|Could have been better if the borg was half-submerged in a lake and a little string was hooked to his mouth. |
What's with the white stuff at the bottom?
Joined: June 29th, 2004
|i didn't make it, but i can explain the white at the bottom...the creator just didn't resize the image in paint after pasting it, and the original size was larger on the bottom than the pasted image. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!