The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. EF 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 07-22-2008 at 23:02
Joined: February 26th, 2008
|LOL! 10/10 made me laugh! |
From: (Western North Carolina)
Joined: November 26th, 2004
|Hillarious, I love how you put in "Web Browser" in the LCARS xD 10/10 |
Joined: April 7th, 2008
|i'd laugh if my parents weren't in the next room and it wasn't midnight. |
But all the same...
Joined: May 25th, 2004
|I was worried when I saw the preview on the ef2files home-page that it was just going to be a boring old BSOD again! - glad it's not! |
Joined: July 13th, 2003
Joined: April 15th, 2007
|The cadet saw the 'need potds' picture and decided to upload one of Tuvok's ears. |
Joined: April 17th, 2008
|EFFiles on screen, sir. |
Joined: April 13th, 2003
|Well, this PotD, while not near over-the-top status in humor, isn't so bad. I'd say the downside is the out-of-character Tuvok yelling rather than his calm-as-usual manner. |
Other than that, it's around average for a PotD, but good.
Joined: August 28th, 2005
|The description is lame, the picture very good, 9/10! |
Joined: April 10th, 2006
|Nice. It made me laugh. Wonder what the temporal agents will say to this. |
Joined: July 29th, 2007
|Beware hackers, |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!