|HaZardModding Coop Script Mod (Windows-Installer) (4.3) - File Description
| Tech: 10 |
Overall Rating: 9.3
Here it is, folks: the latest and improved version of Chrissstrahl's exceptional piece of Elite Force 2 development, the HaZardModding Coop Script Mod. Although the features are many and in some ways, complicated (see Readme), what this boils down to is the EF2 single player campaign converted for use in multiplayer and online, allowing you and friends to play through the story and work together to defeat the game.
As a high quality mod, this is what the developer has to say:
A looooooooot has changed since 4.2 a loooooot got better and again more levels can now be taken co-operatively. And as little special Daedalus has provided the first custom level for our Mod; Co-op Paradise Island is included in this release! There is just one thing to say left: Rock it!
~ Luke20 ("The Tenth Doctor").
Please note that this is the installer version for Windows users only.
| || || |
|HaZardModding Coop Script Mod (Windows-Installer) (4.3) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|HaZardModding Coop Script Mod (Windows-Installer) (4.3) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|HaZardModding Coop Script Mod (Windows-Installer) (4.3) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
By opening this package, installing, modifying and/or using contents of
this custom-built product, you accept the terms of our License stated below.
As long as the Archive and its contents remain intact and unmodified,
we appreciate and thank you for hosting our Creation!
We can not give you any warranties of any kind, use at your own risk!
This is a custom-built product, it is provided for free.
This Modification and all it's contents are not supported by
Ritual Entertainment, Mumbo Jumbo, Activision or their affiliates.
Please contact the creator of this custom-built product for support.
=/= RELATED TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES
Star Trek(R) Elite Force II, TM,(R) & (C) 2003 Paramount Pictures.
Star Trek and related marks are trademarks of Paramount Pictures.
Game code (C) 2003 Activision, Inc. and affiliates.
Star Trek(R) Elite Force II developed by Ritual Entertainment, Inc.
=/= PROVIDED CONTENTS
You are forbidden to use any materials or intellectual property included
in this Archive without the explicit written permission of the respective owners.
=/= COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
HaZardModding Co-Op Script Modification for
(C)2006-2009 some Rights reserved and (IP)intellectual property held by
Christian Sebastian Strahl alias Chrissstrahl.
All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
If any part/parts of this Agreement is/are declared to be illegal or
invalid, this/these part/parts shall be replaced with an appropriate
context replacement and the remaining part/parts of this Agreements shall
not be affected.
1. Shut-down all running instances of the game Star Trek(R) Elite Force II.
2. Remove the following files, if they do exists:
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE TERMS GIVEN IN THE ABOVE STATED AGREEMENT
YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ALL FILES BROUGHT TO YOU WITH ANY VERSION OF
THE HAZARDMODDING CO-OP SCRIPT MODIFICATION FOR STAR TREK(R) ELITE FORCE II
FOR THE GAME: STAR TREK ELITE FORCE II
GAME VERSION: All official releases, except the demo!
EXECUTION TYPE: Server sided (LevelScript - Morpheus Scripting System)
The HaZardModding Co-Operative Modification is an interactive,
supportive and extensive quality code Matrix, integrated into
the Star Trek(R) Elite Force II level-scripts; Completely soft-coded,
in addition to being server-side driven on Ritual Entertainments
heavily Modified Ãbertools ID-Tech3 Engine.
YOU ARE THE HAZARD TEAM!
Engage the Campaign together with your Buddy's via LAN or Internet.
- Command and Interact with NPCs
- Play instantly, no downloads required to join a Co-Op Mod Server (Except for Cusom Levels)
- Take the Challenge of the heavy Last Man Standing Modifier, and resurrect fallen Team-mates by collecting Golden star ships
- Go trough nine Single-player Missions and all six Secret-Levels, together with up to 11 Buddy's companying you
- Modulate with your Tricorder, thanks to Puzzle Objects high quality replacements
- Enjoy new details, more interactivity and Simplified bilingual communication
- Support your Team as Medic, Weapons Specialist or Technician
- Jump at any time to your Team it's last 'save location'
- Enjoy the luxury of upgraded or new Menus and HUDs
- Fight enemy with adaptive strength
- Touch Interactive Forcefields
- Skip Multi-Player Cinematic
Christian Sebastian Strahl, alias Chrissstrahl
Lars Tiefland -> Installer Script
[dM]Warlord -> Tester
Oberlercher123 -> Config-file for analysis
<<TJF>Daedalus> -> Quality Feedback, Tester, Created the Custom Level coop_paradiseIsland
Josip Haboic -> Quality Feedback, Tester
Pollywoge -> Quality Feedback, Tester
GSIO -> Quality Feedback, Scripting Suggestions, Additional Code
Charon -> Quality Feedback, Gameplay Suggestions
Talon8472 -> Quality Feedback, Tester, UI Suggestions
www.hammermaps.de -> Quality Feedback, Tester, Gameplay Suggestions
cmdr.munro -> Tester
NOTE: Custom levels need to be downloadad, the cusom level
coop_paradiseIsland is included in this relase, so you don't
need to download it, but you can download the custom level
without the Co-Op Mod at http://hazardmodding.chrissstrahl.de
FOR SOME FEATURE TO WORK YOU REQUIRE TO HAVE THE MOD INSTALLED!
- Custom-Level: coop_paradiseIsland
- Level-Script: ent-training_weapon1
- Level-Script: ent-training_weapon2
- Level-Script: ent-training_weapon3
- Level-Script: ent-training_weapon4
- Level-Script: m10l1-romulan_installation
- Level-Script: m10l2a-romulan_installation
- Level-Script: m10l2b-romulan_installation
- Support for 12 instead of 8 Players!
- Support for SOLOMATCH and NON-DEDICATED/LISTEN servers
- Wait for Team, waits until 51% of the team have reached the level end (suggestion Charon)
- Communicator menu allows you to administer the server
- Communicator menu allows you to set a local rconPassword
- Communicator menu can now send messages to the TEAM only or to ALL players
- Cvar: coop_endCountdown, sets the countdown time to end the level when level end has been triggered
- Cvar: coop_disableServerReboot, disables server reboot
- Cvar: coop_disableTechOnly, disables Modulations restricted to Technicians only
- Cvar: coop_enableForceModel, to force all Player Models to Munro
- Class: Technicians can build a Transporter
- Class: Option to allow only Technicians to solve Puzzles
- Class: Technician, resistance: Electric=30%,Vaporize=20%,Disruptor=20%,Falling=-20%
- Class: Medic, resistance: Poison-gas=50%,Slime=50%,Falling=20%
- Class: Heavy Weapons, resistance: Melee=30%,Explosion=20%,Sniper=50%
- Class: Heavy Weapons, is the only class which can carry all weapons
- Class: Technician and Medic, dropping weapons which they are not suppose to carry
- Code swapping execution routine
- Safe-Warp: Avoids blocking of actors by players
- By the Co-Op Mod changed player models will be restored when joining regular game server
- Server Message cVar, allowing Server-Admins to set a Message when a Player joins the game: coop_serverMessage
- Over the limit Players will no longer be kicked, they can spectate and will join in when any active player leaves the game
- Routine to load next mission map, instead of reloading the current map, when the time ran out and the team is close to the level end
- Loading Hud will be displayed when the server is loading the next level, players without the mod did see until now a black screen for a few seconds
- Wait a Frame wait function for dynamic server frame range, to prevent script command overflow
- Single-Player: Last used weapon will be restored on level change
- Head-Hud for Lurok Dialogs
- Head-Hud for Vor'chov Dialogs
- Head-Hud for Avak'stas Dialogs
- Player Equip routine
- NPC: TEAM-AI, Borgboss AI
- Player Putaway weapon routine
- Player Equip on Spawn routine, equips now significant quicker
- Death-Quad Symbol is now shown when player health is under 50
- Player Class- and ID-Indicator, add/remove rutines
- All Enemies do now 150% (50% during LMS) more damage to all players
- Damage Screen-Flash is now disabled, the screen stays clear when taking damage
- Human Actors will become not-solid on death
- Class Statistic System: Updates now instantly
- Qtracker level-shot set: mod_hzm_coop/Extras/misc/EliteForce2-coop.qtmp
- Main-Menu: Advanced Main Menu can now be disables/enabled (suggestion by Talon8472)
- Last Man Standing Modus: Info Messages
- Commander: Projectiles, do no longer create lag on a listen server
- Player Max Health relict, was 111 is now 100
- Force Model routine, Force Model is now off on default
- Server Reboot: Can now load next Mission map and last Callvoted map.
- Secret1: Removed the clipping preventing the player to leave the Swamp stack
- Secret1: Is now using the real water script, players can get drown under water
- Secret1: Added Map specific LMS Warmuptime
- Secret2: Added Map specific LMS Warmuptime
- Secret3: Added Tricorder in player inventory
- Secret3: Added Map specific LMS Warmuptime
- ef2_minigame2: Added Map specific LMS Warmuptime
- ef2_minigame2: Added new and moved the existing Spawn-locations
- zoo1: Server Reboot Request in selection enqueue
- zoo1: Removed Testmorph and added ent-training_weap1 in selection enqueue
- m0-intro: Redirecting now to Mission 1
- Global Coop Tricorder Modulation Scripts
- TestMorph: Removed all chars, they will be spawned in Single-Player only
- Mission 1: Assimilated Munro will now be spawned in single-Player only
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: Disabled Server reboot, next map will load instantly
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: Added clip, to prevent players reaching the level end
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Assimilated Munro, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: Removed the two Beam-In Drones added in a previouse coop version
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Telsia, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Tuvok, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Assimilated Munro, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Munro, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $cinematic_chell
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $cinematic_telsia
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $cinematic_munro
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $cinematic_chang
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $chang
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $tuvok
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $munro_assimilate
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $borg_4_4_hibernate
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $munro
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Disabled Server reboot, loads directly the next map
- m1l2a-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Tuvok, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $chang
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $changDummy
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Chang_EndCinematic
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Telsia_EndCinematic
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Chell_EndCinematic
- m1l2b-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Tuvok, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: BSP deleted Tuvok, will be spawned for Single-Player
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $chang
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: Classes will be relocated, when Telsia has survived
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Chang_EndCinematic
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Telsia_EndCinematic
- m1l2c-borg_sphere: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $Chell_EndCinematic
- m1l3-borg_boss: Added Drones to reenforce the Advanced Drone
- m2l2-sfa: Enemy AI is now adaptive in health to equalize number of players on the Server
- m3l1a-forever: Classes will be relocated at level end
- m3l1b-forever: Classes will be relocated when arriving the Engine Room
- m3l1b-forever: Spawn locations will relocated when arriving the Engine Room
- m3l2-forever: Jurot goes directly to the Transporter-Room after the Cinematic on bridge
- m3l2-forever: Moved classes, so they are better visible (suggestion Hammermaps.de)
- m3l2-forever: Optimized Franklin Alien-Encounter Start cinematic
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $chewy
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Deleted useless actor from bsp: $chewyAttrexian
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Renamed $weapon_dude into $avakstas
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: The Shuttle is now solid, blocking players get killed
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Ambient Sounds, reduced (reduces lag)
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Avakstas Cinematic skip dialogs
- m4l1b-attrexian_station: Re-added the Fieldassaultriffle in Multi-Player
- m4l1b-attrexian_station: Removed level-end countdown
- m4l1b-attrexian_station: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m4l2b-attrexian_station: Readded the Fieldassaultriffle in Multi-Player
- m4l2b-attrexian_station: Tram count down, is now 12 was 7
- m4l2b-attrexian_station: Start spawn locations
- m4l2b-attrexian_station: Intro Bashers will be removed when Intro sequence ends
- m4l2b-attrexian_station: Renamed $Engineer to $vorchov
- m5l1a-drull_ruins1: Added clip, to prevent players reaching the level end
- m5l1b-drull_ruins1: Changed all Classes spawn location on level start
- m5l2b-drull_ruins1: Spawn-locations Mission start
- m5l2b-drull_ruins1: Spawn-locations Mission end
- m5l2b-drull_ruins1: GasTrap sequence; Classes can now be selected inside the trap
- m6-deck8_redalert: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m6-deck8_redalert: Added a puzzle to disable the Burning plasma inside the Jefry-Tube
- m6-deck8_redalert: Added two ladders to allow climbing up the Jefry-Tubes
- m6-deck16_engineering: Removed level-end countdown
- m6-deck16_engineering: Relocated classes closer to the Warpcore
- m6-deck1_bridge_redalert: Level ends after cinematic automatically
- m6-deck1_bridge_redalert: Removed unused Munro NPC
- m7l1a-attrexian_colony: Added force Reboot to prevent sync error
- m7l1a-attrexian_colony: Renamed actor "kourban" to "korban"
- m7l1a-attrexian_colony: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: BSP deleted fake_munro, will be spawned for Single-Player as munro
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: Relocated Classes to Basher Pit
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: Renamed actor "klingon" to "korban"
- m7l2a-attrexian_colony: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m7l2a-attrexian_colony: Disabled Server reboot, next map will load instantly
- m7l2b-attrexian_colony: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m7l2c-attrexian_colony: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m7l2c-attrexian_colony: Removed level-end countdown
- m7l2c-attrexian_colony: One to beam up Dialog playing only if there is just one player
- m7l2c-attrexian_colony: The Heavy Exit Door does now appropriate damage when blocked
- m7l2c-attrexian_colony: Added Transport-out effect at level end
- m9l1a-klingon_base: Enemy AI is now adaptive in health to equalize number of players on the Server
- m9l1a-klingon_base: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m9l1a-klingon_base: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m9l1b-klingon_base: Enemy AI is now adaptive in health to equalize number of players on the Server
- m9l1b-klingon_base: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m9l1b-klingon_base: Added Enhanced Compression Rifle
- m11l1a-drull_ruins3: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- m11l1a-drull_ruins3: Enlarged Group activate Trigger
- m11l2a-drull_ruins3: Added force Reboot to prevent EXCEEDED MAX_STATE errors
- Telefragging on map start
- P_Aln_Cmdr_Idle.st, original game statfile was shipped with a error
- romulan_base-rebel-female.tik, original game tiki was shipped with a error
- romulan_base-rebel-male.tik, original game tiki was shipped with a error
- staticmodel-drull-shield.tik, original game tiki was shipped empty
- worldmodel-drull-shield.tik, original game tiki was shipped empty
- shared-drull-shield.tik, original game tiki was shipped empty
- cg_timebasedcommands.cpp, orginal game code was shipped empty
- Team-AI: Possible infinite loop in state 'THINK' and 'TELEPORT_START' (reported by Hammermaps.de)
- BorgBoss-AI: Possible infinite loop in state 'COMBAT_MAIN' and 'COVER_COMBAT_WITH_RANGED_WEAPON'
- Multiple small lag sources, these models are now pre-cached.
- Player Field of View messing up in Single-Player and Solomatch when switching/using weapons for the first time.
- Server next map load delay after reboot beeing to short for slow Computers
- Players getting stuck in each other when spawning, players are not-solid as long as stuck in each other
- Interactive Forcefields ignoring players with exactly 100 health
- Server Reboot on map Start making Players get stuck in Loading-screen (player could only type quit into console)
- Main Menu: Maplist not working (reported by Talon8472)
- Main Menu: English version Advanced overview slight missalignment
- Zoo1: Spawned the missing description Archetype
- Secret1: Objective notification
- Secret2: Objective notification
- Secret3: Objective notification
- ef2_minigame2: Objective notification
- ef2_minigame2: Exomorphs disappearing randomly
- ef2_minigame2: Player Model set to Korban in Multiplayer
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: Removed Chell Green Forcefield Dialog for English version only Works proper with German version (reported by Pollywoge)
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: Cell turning away from the player at the Modulate Yellow Forcefield Dialog
- m1l1a-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Lift Cinematic Cut-scene
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Chang abduct Cinematic
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Munro Find Chang cinematic played twice
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: Dialog played twice for Munro (Stay here and operate the lift. I'll get Chang)
- m1l1b-borg_sphere: Missing German Borg dialog in the Start Cinematic Sequence
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Single-Player, start Lift clip blocking player (for too long)
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Chell not following the player
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Level End Cinematic Lift Sequence
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Multiplayer, Level End Lift Sequence
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Single-Player, Telsia Saved Cinematic Skip Thread
- m1l1c-borg_sphere: Multiplayer, Telsia Saved Cinematic
- m1l2: Players can now select the next level again
- m1l2a-borg_sphere: Missplaced Forcefield
- m1l2a-borg_sphere: Level Start Cinematic
- m2l2-sfa: Korban getting pushed across the room by the Disruptor-fire
- m2l2-sfa: Black Screen issue
- m2l2-sfa: Korban wining like a fishwife on the level start
- m2l2-sfa: Some Romulans ignoring the Player and attacking Korban only
- m3l1a-forever: Errors in the Into Cinematic in Single-Player
- m3l1a-forever: Franklin being invisible in Single-Player
- m3l1a-forever: Low health on Mission start in Multi-Player
- m3l2-forever: Transporter-room cinematic, Kathrin speaks no english dialogs in Multiplayer
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Cinematic sequence with Avakstas and Venkpa
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Re-added Fieldassaultrifle
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Players getting stuck in Mario Secret
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Decompression sequence closing the door twiche and allow players to fall into space
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Cart crash transition skipping
- m4l1a-attrexian_station: Cart-attack-chewer attack timing
- m4l1b-attrexian_station: Players taking damage by spawning on the lift.
- m5l1a-drull_ruins1: Fixed empty/missing Objectives and Objectives order
- m5l1b-drull_ruins1: Restore Brige trigger triggers only one now.
- m5l1b-drull_ruins1: The AI-Team will now be warped safty and can no longer get stuck in players
- m5l2b-drull_ruins1: GasTrap sequence; Warp inside GasTrap trigger blocking the way back
- m6-deck16_engineering: Warpcore Eject did not work
- m6-deck16_engineering: Chrash on warpcore breach
- m6-deck16_engineering: Chrash on Tube destruction (before cinematic)
- m6-deck16_engineering: Turbolift doors staying open
- m6-deck1_bridge_redalert: Chrash on Cinematic
- m6-deck1_bridge_redalert: Rebels spawned twiche
- m7l1a-attrexian_colony: Gamestate overload, players are unnable to connect to the server
- m7l1a-attrexian_colony: Classes mis-location(under the bridge)
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: Attrexian Computer Power Restored Dialog
- m7l1b-attrexian_colony: Grate door getting stuck when blocked by a player
- m7l2b-attrexian_colony: Trace Gas and Structuralintegrety Viewmode
- m7l2b-attrexian_colony: Gaschamber sequence locking out players, Mission gets stuck (reported by Perun)
- m8l2a-drull_ruins2: Inigor still on the screen when cinematic skipped
- Puzzles: Multiple sessions started on one player
- Puzzles: Tricorder not spawning or rotating
- Objectives: Shown twiche in a row on level start
- Team Switch Excess, kicking players dieing 9 times in a row
- Blood on the player skin when health under 31
- Advanced Menu: Missionfailure for Single-Player
- Config: startserver.cfg (is no longer needed)
- Config: coop_load_ui_server.cfg (is no longer needed)
- Cvar: coop_intermissionTime
- Cvar: coop_disForceModel (changed)
- Cvar: coop_allowServerReboot (changed)
- Cvar: coop_disForcedMapLoad (changed)
- Red-Screen fade-out on mission failure
- Mission Models for Multiplayer, model is now only forced in Single-Player
- Class: Medic Healing over Time, Technician reciving Shield over Time, Heavy Weapons, reciving ammo over Time
- Notification sound when a new Player entred the game.
1. Shut-down all running instances of the
game Star Trek(R) Elite Force II.
2. Delete old versions of this mod, if you have any.
You can use a Tool to do that job.
3. Copy the Mod into your 'base' folder.
WHAT IS THE 'BASE' FOLDER
The Elite Force II 'base' folder is located within the
Game directory, you need to go to the location you have
installed the game Star Trek Elite Force II.
In this folder there are more files with the extension
.pk3, also the file 'pak0.pk3' if you can't find your
base folder simply search for the file 'pak0.pk3' using
your Operating System it's file search.
+ -> Linux Server compatible!
+ -> Windows Server compatible!
+ -> UltimatePatchMod Server compatible!
+ -> RPG Mod compatible!
+ -> Works with: Death Match, Team Death Match and most Modifiers
! -> Not compatible to Desintegration (Sniper only)
! -> Not compatible to previous versions of the HZM EF2 Co-Op Mod
! -> Not compatible to Bomb-Defusion and Singularity
? -> This Mod was not tested under Mac OS-X
HOW TO START THE MOD
Load any supported level while in Multiplayer on a Server
(callvote map secret1), or start a Server from the Game
Menu. Once server is up and the level is loaded, the
Co-Op Mod starts automatically to configure the server if
HOW TO START A SERVER
You can try to start a server with our Tool (Windows).
TOOL PATH: mod_hzm_co-op/.run_server_loop.bat
If that fails try to start a dedicated Server
from within the game Menu.
CONTACT - SUPPORT
Please read first our FAQ before establishing contact.
The FAQ Document is located at: mod_hzm_co-op/Documents/faq.txt
If that doesn't help, please send an E-Mail containing all
circumstances of your issue to: chrissstrahl at yahoo dot de
EF community -> www.effiles.com
STEF2 Publisher -> www.activision.com
Modding Community -> www.moddb.com
Archiver (Zip,pk3,pk4) -> www.7zip.org
Borg War - The Movie -> www.borgwarmovie.org
Inno Setup (Installer) -> http://www.jrsoftware.org
Ritual Entertainment Community -> www.ritualistic.com
Game-browser and monitoring tool -> http://www.qtracker.com
Star Traks: Machinima -> www.khobrah.net/silver/machinima.html
Podcast dedicated to Star Trek Gaming -> http://www.hailingfrequency.co.uk
Program with which this Mod has been Developed with -> http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net
Used Texture Converter, by Bluehair: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DDS_Converter;29412
|HaZardModding Coop Script Mod (Windows-Installer) (4.3) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. EF 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 05-10-2010 at 11:17
Joined: June 19th, 2005
|"Player Max Health relict, was 111 is now 100" |
Im really glad about that, i always felt so stupid having to shoot myself so i could charge on the health terminals.
Most of the other changes are nice too.
Joined: October 29th, 2006
|The Idea was to have health terminals completely removed, but if someone decides to play alone he/she could get stranded. Besides the mod used to check if someone has 100 health and the start weapon to decide is someone has been just spawned, but that has changed too, so there was no more reason to keep the 111 health concept. |
Joined: February 16th, 2009
|I accidentally Commentented on the older one. Furthermore, I've been having problems w/ this mod. In single player my tricorder doesn't modulate the puzzles in the mission like it should, it dont even work w/ them. The only way I can get the puzzles to work is start the coop mod. Then the cut scenes are from where I am standing, they do not progress I can not tell what is going on. then after the cut scene the mission starts like normal coop mod. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!